FSFPAY.com commits to protect your privacy. We have implemented all necessary legal, technical and organisational measures to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of your Personal Information.
Under "Personal Information" or "Personal Data" we mean any data you can be identified with or which may help to identify you.
What Type of Personal Information We Collect
The types of Personal Information we may collect include:
Contact details (email, telephone number or messenger ID)
* Financial information
* Geolocation details
* History of your logs and activity on the Website
* IP address, browser and operating system information, device fingerprint.
Please note that processing of your Personal Data may include automated decision-making including profiling. We may apply automated decision-making including profiling for onboarding, maintaining the account with us and fraud prevention purposes.
How We Get the Information and Why We Have It
We process our clients' data for the following purposes:
* To provide our services to you, as individual, or a corporate client you represent;
* To contact you or reply to your requests;
* To comply with our legal obligations
* To provide assistance in case of criminal investigation and regulatory action;
* To protect your assets from unauthorized access;
* To prevent any fraud and scam activity;
* To provide you information on our products, news and updates;
* To resolve disputes and protect your interests or interests of other users.
Under the GDPR, the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
* Your consent. You are able to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at https://www.fsfpay.com/#contact;
* We have a contractual obligation;
We have a legitimate interest in providing the necessary updates regarding our services, prevent any fraudulent activity proactively and retrospectively, and contacting employees of our clients and business partners.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
* Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
* Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
* Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information.
* Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information.
* Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
* Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you.
* You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us https://www.fsfpay.com/#contact if you wish to make a request.
Please note that in some cases we will not be able to fulfill your request due to our legal obligations or overriding legitimate interest. In such cases we will explain you the reasons why your request cannot be fulfilled and how you can complain.
FSFPAY has implemented security measures to comply with acknowledged international security standards. Our platform also uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of confidential content transmission when you send us requests.
FSFPAY may introduce amendments to the current Policy at any time.